Karen Cunningham Therapy
A Journey into the self.
Individualized therapy is an inner journey of self-exploration, self-awareness, self-acceptance, and self-expression. As a warm, kind, interactive therapist, I will work with you to reach your specific goals for yourself. These may include:
- A journey of self-discovery, to gain awareness of and work towards change of dysfunctional patterns.
- The creation of new tools or resources: inner resilience. relational support, and more functional coping skills.
- Management of stress. anxiety, depression and other overwhelming emotions.
- Full realization of your inherent potential.
- The creation and acceptance of an authentic sense of self.
- Skill development to relate to others, gaining both a deeper understanding of the self and others.
- To acknowledge and eventually confront deep pain and suffering, then working to find specific paths towards resolution.
- The resolution of trauma to rebuild a sense of trust in the self and the world.
- To uncover, develop, and integrate inner resource and capabilities and processes to allow for the emergence of a true balanced self.
If you would like to explore any of these areas or if you have other concerns, blocks, or issues, please contact me to make an appointment.